Nandi Kannada Koota of South Florida is registered in the State of Florida as Not for Profit Corporation.
- To cultivate, promote, foster and develop the advancement of the knowledge of Kannada language, literature, and culture among Kannada speaking families especially children.
- To promote fellowship among all Kannada speaking people and promote harmony and unity in the preservation of Kannada culture, language and literature.
- To preserve and protect the interest and integrity of Kannada culture, and foster the exchange of ideas and understanding between the peoples of Kannada culture and other cultures.
- To organize and participate in Kannada educational, cultural, social and charitable activities.
- To be a non partisan, secular and non political organization
Officers of the Board
|Vice President||Preethi Ramakrishna|
|Joint Secretary||Aishwharya Raghavan|
|Joint Treasurer||Uma Swamy|